Overpayment and Future Offset

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

In the event you receive an overpayment, or mistaken payment, made by any of the Funds, on your behalf or on behalf of your dependent, then you are obligated to refund said overpayment to the affected Fund immediately.In the event you fail to refund the overpayment/mispayment, then the affected Fund shall have the right to offset any future benefits’ reimbursement due you by that amount, until the affected Fund is fully reimbursed for the amount of overpayment/mispayment to you.

Social Service Employees Union Local 371
817 Broadway, New York, NY 10003